Think of registering as getting ‘TSA Pre-Check’ for BreastFest.
Your RSVP helps us plan for the right number of people and keep you updated as the event gets closer! Be sure to watch for emails about parking & other important information. Emails should come from firstname.lastname@example.org (in case they go to the Spam folder)
While there is NO SET ADMISSION to the event, we do have suggested donations of $20 for adults and $10 for children to help keep the festival running and gain even more funds for our wonderful Charitable Partners. Feel free to adjust your donation as you see fit.
Still have questions? Reach out to us on our CONTACT page.
- There is NO PARKING on Festival Grounds this year. All visitors must park in the Parking Lot.
- Vendors, Charitable Partners, and Performers will make prior arrangements for load-in and set up.
- Shuttles will run approximately every 10 minutes from the Parking Lot to the Festival Grounds.
- Text SHUTTLE to (612) 516-3605 with any urgent inquiries.
- Shoulak BreastFest Music Festivals is not responsible for any items lost or stolen from vehicles.